Go! Retail Group is the largest operator of pop-up stores in the world. We sell Calendars, Games, and Toys in malls across the country. Our tagline is “Fun in store!” If you like to sell and like the fast pace of managing a Seasonal kiosk, we want to hear from you. Responsibilities of a Go! Games Store Manager.
Your primary responsibility as Manager is to drive sales. Additionally you will oversee and take care of all the day-to-day operations in the store. The following are the responsibilities for a Store Manager:
- Interview and hire a small staff for store opening, daily operations, and closing.
- Assemble the store - accept initial shipment, assemble fixtures and merchandise products by following our directions.
- Manage daily and weekly duties, including: follow opening/closing procedures, complete employee weekly schedules & timesheets, receive shipments, make daily bank deposits and maintain impeccable store standards and appearance.
- Be a good mall neighbor and adhere to mall guidelines. Continue the outstanding relationship Go! Calendars, Games and Toys have built with the mall.
- Practice “Active Selling” and deliver outstanding customer service, individually and by training your team.
- Communicate with your Area Sales Manager or Corporate headquarters about issues, problems and opportunities. Also, abide by our policies, procedures and represent us proudly.
- Be on your feet, engaging with customers, have fun, and SELL! WE are a KPI (key performance indicators) culture. We track, report, and recognize strong performance. Bonus points if you can solve a Rubik’s cube!
If you would like to know more about Go! Calendars, Games and Toys and the opportunity to become a Manager, please apply by clicking onto careers on our website at http://www.goretailgroup.com/store-manage-job-listing
General Recruiting Application Line 888-422-5637 x119
Diane Garcia, Hiring Manager 888-422-5637 x156
We look forward to having you as part of our team!