- Meet and make a connection with guests.
- Drive sales by consistently traffic stopping.
- Develop new business and expand client base through customer word of mouth fostered by a positive shopping experience.
- Communicate with Cosmetics Counter Manager and Beauty Sales Manager.
- Participate and utilize store and vendor training to elevate product knowledge
- attend and actively participate in vendor meetings, seminars, schools and business driving opportunities.
- Prior cosmetic sales related experience and/or training.
- Experience in development of client base.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards.
- Embrace change in technology - tech savvy, mobile and new media awareness.
Position is hourly base + commission.
Must be flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours.