Who we are
With an inclusive environment that is fueled by passionate associates, Bath & Body Works is one of the most creative, dynamic and profitable fashion retailers in the industry. We are the world’s leading fragrance brand for body and home, delivered through fashion, trend and newness with products that are globally-inspired.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a seasonal sales associate for the holiday season. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works — understanding our customers’ needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Our associates are dedicated to delivering exceptional and consistent customer experiences that positively impact sales growth in their store, and contribute to a positive, high-energy environment.
What you’ll contribute to the team
• Deliver exceptional in-store shopping experience
• Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, uncovering needs, making product recommendations, and capturing customer information to support continued engagement with us.
• Support product replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
• Assist with floorset execution, window changes, visual presentation and marketing placement as needed
• Deliver on our values, policies and procedures
What you can expect from us
• Free product to try and love before it launches!
• A merchandise discount
• A fun, rewarding experience where you can be you … because we believe in making the world a brighter, happier place through fragrance, and that diversity, equity and inclusion make us stronger
• Potential for a longer-term position after the holiday season
• Demonstrated sales and customer service results in a fast-paced environment
• Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak hour shifts
• Effective communication skills, being open to feedback and the ability to adapt quickly
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not make employment decisions based on an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other legally protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning non-discriminatory employment practices. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job applicants with disabilities. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.