Macerich is sharply focused on sustainability as a long-term, fully integrated business approach. Our goal is simple: Create a healthy environment for our employees, tenants, guests and communities and sustain this environment for future generations.
Today we are committed to doing even more — to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, water consumption, and waste generation. For more information click here.
We're Doing Our Part
Pacific View is conserving water to support our community. As a responsible member of the community and in accordance with California's Water Conservation Emergency regulation, Pacific View is currently practicing the following water conservation efforts:
- Halting grass watering
- Turning off water features
- Cutting back on landscaping watering
- Installed low-flow restroom fixtures
What We’re Doing at Pacific View
- Many of our retailers now offer shoppers the option of reusable bags.
- We use green cleaning products at our center wherever and whenever possible.
- The Center has implemented new lighting protocols that allow us to minimize our energy use and lower our carbon footprint without any impact on the shopping experience.
- We are just completing an LED retrofit on all exterior lighting to greatly reduce electric consumption.
- Our Center has a recently upgraded HVAC system that minimizes our energy usage and lowers our carbon footprint.
- Our escalators are on timing schedule to help save energy while still providing our shoppers with their convenience.
- Electric golf carts are used by Maintenance and Security.
- The Center's parking areas offer 5 electric vehicle charging stations in 2 separate locations.
Certified Farmers' Market
Join Us at the Midtown Ventura Farmers' Market every Wednesday! 9:00am-1:00pm Located in the parkin...